Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ego stroking. We <3

There are few things a true altruist likes as much as ego stroking, and White Mages are NO EXCEPTION! I've been visiting the GayGamer's forum the past few weeks. I had intended to get into it a while back and had a false start or two. IMVU proved to be my ultimate undoing, but I'm over it now, so nothing is stopping me!

If there is one thing I am proud of, it is my opinion and the internet is great for honing and sharpening one's wit. GayGamer has had a podcast for a while and just recently they have started a new feature where they discuss a thread on the board in the podcast. Much to my surprise their first thread of choice was one I have been quite vocal on and a couple of my posts (not my favorites) were quoted.

For the record, on GayGamer as with elsewhere on the Internet, I am in the continual process of retiring the screen name "Boogiepanda". I'll probably be doing that through the next decade.

No comments: