Friday, January 22, 2010

Yikies!

We're overdue!

The latest buzz is the rumored Apple tablet, though I'll believe it when I see it. In the realm of more tangible items however, there are a plethora of new games slated to be released soon, so I hope you have your various consoles all in working order.

Meanwhile I shall be engrossed with my attempts at world domination in Civilization 4 which I have found can be purchased on Steam (along with its various expansions). Maybe I'll get my skill level beyond chieftain and move on to playing online, but who knows.

If a more passive form of entertainment is to your liking, I have recently found out that Hulu has some old classics such as Buck Rogers and some old 80's cartoons that I had forgotten about. (We shall not speak of the Zelda cartoon.... we shall not speak of the Zelda cartoon...)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Not as esoteric as You Are Truth's posts; but hopefully will wet your appetite.

No comments: